- The cruise itself – cruise costs include the following services: (a) transfers in Galapagos [Galapagos airport to yacht and visa versa); (b) all meals in Galapagos; (c) accommodation onboard [cabin and bedding arrangements depend on the boat]; (d) bilingual naturalist guided visits on the islands [the quality of the guide and the sites visited depend on the specific boat selected]; (e) tea, coffee & purified drinking water.
- The round trip airline ticket (see below for the associated rates & routes)
- The Galapagos National Park entrance fee – payable only in US cash upon arrival in Galapagos [$100 per adult & $50 for children]
- The INGALA Tourist Control Card – USD $10 per person [some boats require that this is pre-paid ahead of time while others allow passengers to pay this fee at the INGALA counter of the airport of departure.
Round trip Galapagos airline ticket is always booked in conjunction with any given cruise. The specific boat already has the flight seats guaranteed for their cruise date – all passengers on a cruise must be on the same flight (for easy of logisitics in Galapagos).
|ROUNDTRIP GALAPAGOS FLIGHTS
LOW SEASON: May 1 to June 14 & September 15 to October 31
|HIGH SEASON: November 1 to April 31 & June 15 to September 14|
1. children are considered those less than 12 years of age (copy of the child’s passport is required).
2. flight rates are subject to change without prior notice
Other costs that you should budget for are:
- Tips & personal spending
- Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks
- Snorkelling equipment (on some yachts)
- Scuba diving (where applicable)